secure Secure@2x

Women2Women Membership

Active Membership ($35): Full privileges of membership in Main Street Advocacy’s state and local Women2Women chapter. You’ll also receive our email newsletter and policy updates from Washington so you’ll learn about how your efforts are making a difference.

Choose donation amount:

Make this a monthly recurring donation.

Enter your information:

Federal law requires us to report your occupation info.

Check this box if you are retired or not employed.

Enter your credit card information:


Security Code

Create a Revv account

  • Save your info to make paying easier.
  • View and manage your donations.
  • It's free and secure.

Create a password to setup a secure account (optional):

Fetching your login info...
Welcome back! You've saved your info with our payment platform before. Just choose your donation amount and click the button below to complete your donation.

Enter your credit card information:


Security Code

Update Card

Forgot your password?

Enter your email address below and we will send you a link to reset your password.

You should have received an email with a link to reset your password. Please enter a new password and confirm it below.

New password:

Confirm new password:

Reset Password

By using this form you agree to the terms of use and privacy policy.

Have you donated to us before and created an account?

Main Street Advocacy is a tax exempt organization under Section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code. Our tax identification number is 27-0273223. Contributions to the Main Street Advocacy Fund are not deductible as charitable contributions. We estimate that 45% of your donation will be used for lobbying and/or political activity expenses and, therefore, is not deductible by you as a business expense for income tax purposes. You should consult your tax adviser to determine if the remaining 55% of your donation is deductible as a business expense.

Main Street Advocacy